Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Hitting the track tomorrow

5K views 51 replies 22 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
Going to try to break into the 11s on fuel tomorrow. Going to erica to try a new tune and going to toss the slicks on and let her rip. The billet wheel and stainless housing are going on next week hopefully so we should be getting some more track times

#4 ·
YEAH!!

#18 ·
What track are you gonna run her at?

#28 ·
And anyone running nitrous requires a jacket, correct?

#40 ·
i might be going with a set of 60s at some point, with the new tune it has alot more fuel, if i can just get it to spool and get a good 60ft i would love to see what it will do, got a chance to play with a built sti on the highway last night, had a 88 jet and about 800 psi in the bottle and seemed to start reeling him in slightly when the turbo lit at about 75, cant wait to see what it will do on the bottle lol

#45 ·
Omg Mike, hahaha....nitrous on the street! Maybe a smaller turbine housing or slightly higher stall convertor would help your spooling issue. 110mph in a 4 door on fuel is gettin it for sure! Btw, I think marty went 12 flat @ 110mph fuel only in his cc 7.3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.