Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

funniest diesel stickers

44K views 73 replies 49 participants last post by  fordboy11 
#1 ·
i was bs-ing with my buddies the other night about funny diesel stickers they have seen on the back of pickups so i thought maybe some of the nation could chime in on this with so pictures ha :psn:

#3 ·
opps i searched it bu didnt come up thanks thou

#6 ·
i have a shirt that reads boost gets you laid ive seen it on some pickups too but the duramax tampon box is my favorite

#11 ·
My buddys got DOIN MY SHARE - FOR CLEANER AIR on his back glass, I have SHOW THEM TO ME on my driver an passager window. I wish I could figure out how to upload pics on here.

#12 ·
seen a car the other day that had a bunch of god stickers on it, and right under the center one it said get off my ass

#13 ·
My truck has an army sticker in the center of the rear window. NRA sticker on the pass side rear window.

I posted this before but its been awhile. My sister used my truck once to pull some crap on a trailer and the truck wound up really dirty. As a nice gesture she took it to a customer of hers who details and said "make 'er look nice." She brings the damn truck home and she didnt even notice but the jagbag put about ten of those gas station diesel slogans in my back window!! WTF!! I took em all off immediately!

Here's the list(as much as I can remember)
1. Got diesel?
2. Real trucks dont have sparkplugs
3. Diesel fumes make me horny
4. Cowboy Cadillac
5. Jack em up, fat chicks cant jump
6. Ford Powerstroke
THere were more but I cant remember them anymore. On a cool morning when ice or dew settles on the windows I can read them still!

#25 ·
My truck has an army sticker in the center of the rear window. NRA sticker on the pass side rear window.

I posted this before but its been awhile. My sister used my truck once to pull some crap on a trailer and the truck wound up really dirty. As a nice gesture she took it to a customer of hers who details and said "make 'er look nice." She brings the damn truck home and she didnt even notice but the jagbag put about ten of those gas station diesel slogans in my back window!! WTF!! I took em all off immediately!

Here's the list(as much as I can remember)
1. Got diesel?
2. Real trucks dont have sparkplugs
3. Diesel fumes make me horny
4. Cowboy Cadillac
5. Jack em up, fat chicks cant jump
6. Ford Powerstroke
THere were more but I cant remember them anymore. On a cool morning when ice or dew settles on the windows I can read them still!
get the window good and wet with windex and scrub it real good with some 0000 steel wool. works every time

#14 ·
Mine says, " Dont hate me cuz U aint me"

#15 ·
My buddy Scott says that all the time so Ive gotta say, I hate that sh@t. He's got a 2010 H3 on 20's, an 07 Z06 w/nitrous, supercharger, tons of engine work, wheels, etcc...., He's got a 08, 09, 11 Buell, and two newer Harleys. He is a maintenance guy for GES. He's making $25 tops. I dont know how the hell he does it?! Sucker doesnt sell drugs either...Must have inherited some $$. The vette alone is worth tons.

#16 ·
STROKER FOR LIFE

#17 ·
A while back, when the "I love [shape of heart] my whatever" stickers where rampant on soccer moms vans, when the driver wasn't around, I'd put a sticker with a screw picture on it over the heart. SOOOO, there were stickers that said things like "I screw my Schnauzer", "I screw NYC", etc. I put one on a deisel Rabbit once, so it fits here, doesn't it?LOL

#22 ·
not diesel related but saw one on the back of a mini van that said D.A.D.D. Dads Against Daughters Dating

#24 ·
I need one of those Decals to take up the Whole Side of my truck. My little girl is only 7, but is never too early to start instilling Fear in the younger Male population. With the small blurb at the bottom that reads "All inquiries see the Judge, Jury, and Executioner in the Drivers Seat":evil

#27 ·
not really a diesel sticker, but it was on my stroke for a little while. you wouldnt beleive the people behind you and their reactions LOL

#29 ·
I had one on my f250 a couple years ago that said "If I want to hear the crap coming out of your stereo I would sit in you car" never been able to find it again. The one I want to put on my 04 is "Your village called and they want there idoit back"

#31 ·
I use to have a sticker on my truck that said, "Stop unwanted pregnancies, Shoot for the chin." I thought that was a pretty good sticker.

#33 ·
I have a picture I've been meaning to add to the worse stacks ever thread but there was also a sticker that said "no chip or bottle just balls and throttle" haha

#34 ·
LOLLOL thats a good one haha

#35 ·
not really funny but just saying: it gets old seeing thos "mind if i smoke?" decals on the back of every cummins tailgate. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.