Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

10,000 posts

3K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  ducatirider944 
#1 ·
cant believe this many posts in such a short time, crazy for me really, i remember when i signed up, and we were talking about tuners, and that was pretty much it, headstuds, wastegates, injectors were all just kinda hear say, crazy how much 6.4 stuff evolved

Anyway big thanks to mike for the site to let dummys like me get away with so many useless posts :hehe:

#7 ·
cant believe this many posts in such a short time, crazy for me really, i remember when i signed up, and we were talking about tuners, and that was pretty much it, headstuds, wastegates, injectors were all just kinda hear say, crazy how much 6.4 stuff evolved

Anyway big thanks to mike for the site to let dummys like me get away with so many useless posts :hehe:
And useless threads:poke:

:DAt least you can say youve leaned something through 10,000 posts.Kidding aside this site is by far the best diesel forum i think. Ive been on compd and FTE and they dont even compare.:psn:

#23 ·
Damn post whore:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.