Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fiberglass Fenders & bedsides

13K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·
#3 ·
http://fiberwerx.com/

Good idea...diesel brad that is what my CCSB is gonna get when the time comes. Have been scheming...and think that if one was to undercoat the glass parts with Linx or some other spray undercoating it would protect the fenders from the "star" cracks caused by rocks and such....

Haven't looked at their site for a while but they did/do have fenders and box sides I think for our OBS trucks. When I lasted looked the front fenders had too high a cutout think it was 3 and 6 inches?? Meaning that the fender arch was fore stated high above the stock fender arch. Ideally for me I would like the same fender arch height but with a 3 or 4 inch flare...

My buddies at Baja North here in Canada have put a number of these fenders on Toyotas, Rangers, full size broncos and OBS 150s and they all look great...they have pix too check it out....

jrc

#6 ·
Ya they might look kinda geeky or unbalanced unless you run 37" or larger tires (mo) so that is why I would like the lower cut out to stock. 3-4" fender bulge to me would be great then you can do 315's and look nice and balanced as well as have good mud flanging protection...

jrc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.