Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

elite 185cc

6K views 71 replies 17 participants last post by  06f250powerstroke 
#1 ·
I was think about going with them for my 64/ diverter valve set up, just thought id see what people thought of them how are they vs casserlys 190cc?

#7 ·
I have never dynoed them, but since donzimama did 540 with an ssx and 190s, I would imagine my 185s and the ssx would have similar results. Even with my ssx, I can't clean up all of the fuel. Somebody would have to have run both sets or flow them both. Maybe the guys from elite will chime in with flow tests.

#9 ·
I'm sure you would be happy with either choice. Both good companies and good injectors

#10 ·
That's the exact same set-up Matt has on the pumpkin truck.

#12 ·
i love my cass injectors. but i have herd good things about elite as well.

#30 ·
....so you wanna share the pain before I do the same thing??? PM if ya want...

I'm running my 64/71/70 with a set of 225's, and love it. The .70 housing is not divided, wategated, or coated.

But I should have my new .80 divided housing back from ceramic coating next week some time. It is waste gated, and I will be putting the BD Power diverter valve setup on it. (It's just sitting on the shop floor.)

Cruising down the highway at 70-75mph, I have 10 psi drive, and 8-10 psi boost right now with the .70 housing...

#36 ·
probably about the same.

That is why I went with the divided .80 housing with the gate...should be close to the response of the .70 undivided housing, but with the added features of the diverter valve, and wastegate...we'll see...
should run great. probably make more power with that .80 on there. i liked mine last year.

#37 ·
What size turbine wheel you running?

A 71mm wheel will create less drive pressure then a 65mm wheel.
The diverter valve will help with the spool up, that is also why I went with a bigger housing.
When I was testing different exhaust housings, bigger Divided housings, had the same response as a smaller undivided housing. Eg: a divided .80 had the same response as a undivided .70. So you could step up in size, and keep the same response.

#38 ·
do you think by adding the .80 that it will reduce your drive pressure after 35psi. at 43psi and 73drive pressure is that not a bit high and will it not cause head gaskets to go?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.