Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Rosewood diesel shop?

15K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  bluedge8 
#1 ·
How is there injectors? They seem to have th cheapest option of re doing an entire set for 500 dollars and i can step up to stage 1's so thats a plus, just wondering how there products and customer service is.

After chasing everything around and around i either have a bad injectors or a cylinder thats bad, so i will find which cylinder is not firing all the time and do a compression test

#2 ·
Jim is a great guy to deal with. He is a sponsor here. He will answer any questions you have and help you the best he can.

Have you done a compression test? Or found which cylinder is suspect and swapped that injector to a different cylinder to see if the problem follows the injector or stays with the cylinder?

#4 ·
he has great customer service. and by far the best prices

#12 ·
I didnt say a word about a DIY kit now did i??

I would probly not tackle a psd injector anytime soon, something im gonna learn to do one day when i have "spares" to tear up, but for now i will leave it to people who know what there doing, i plan on getting budget build stage 1's seems like the best bang for the buck

Also i will find which cylinder is the culprit cylinder when i get some time to im hoping its and injector but if its a cylinder i will just have to live with it and drive it till it gernades

#13 ·
Bud, don't get all defensive. What the guy above was trying to tell you is the "budget build" might not work for you. He said DIY but he meant the budget build. If your injectors are worn bad, you will be paying for replacing parts on top of the budget build. Email/call Jim and talk to him. He can explain it in greater detail, that's just what I understand of the build.

#17 ·
I have injectors from Jim at Rosewood and love them. Not a single problem. And he even reburnt my chip and had a couple phone calls with him after hours to get them paid for. Great guy to deal with.

#24 ·
I need inj's sooner than I can buy an hpop, thats why Im asking. Looking forward to something that has a little more than 90cc's:evil

#27 ·
yeah, I figured. will probably have the inj's before anything else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.