Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Michigan Dyno June 25

5K views 49 replies 8 participants last post by  04smokeman 
#1 ·
well boys from the north its getting to that time again. The 25 of june we will be having a dyno day in mt.clemens Michigan 30 minutes north of detroit on I-94. The time has yet to be set but probably as soon as the sun comes up until trucks stop showing up. The event has been around for a few years as Truck Warz. There will be a show and shine, burnout contest, and tug-a-truck along with the dyno.

If you guys have any questions or need information about the event feel free to pm me or give me a call 810-434-8365 Charlie

#3 ·
yeah we are hoping for a good turnout o and i also should tell you boys there is a beer tent as well.

#4 ·
ttt

#5 ·
bump for the day

#7 ·
it is going to be the same dyno that was at mike hallas's and the one adam cornell put on last spring i dont recall the exact name but i will try and find out

#8 ·
the dyno will be a dyno jet

#10 ·
yes, that 4x4 dually obs that you saw at the pull just out side of marine city last year will be there as well all redone. Hoping that this turns into a pretty big event. Spread the word.

#12 ·
thanks joel

#13 ·
ttt

#14 ·
ttt

#16 ·
yes the one that is right off of I-94 in Mt.Clemens

#17 ·
ttt

#19 ·
awesome spread the word

#20 ·
ttt

#21 ·
Sound fun but I'm gonna be a Jobbie Nooner on the boat looking at some T & A ;)

#22 ·
can not blame you jobbie is a blast isnt there two jobbie's one in early summer and one in late?

#23 ·
yep! june 24th & sept 10th. Ill be at both haha

#24 ·
we always go to the second one and boy o boy is it AWESOME

#25 ·
little bump for the week

#26 ·
Do you have a link? might spark some interest!!

#27 ·
i do to truckwarz yes but doesnt really say anything about the dyno ill pull it up when i get a chance im on my phone right now so its kind of hard with that small a@@ screen

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.