Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Carnage!!!!

35K views 235 replies 67 participants last post by  Binder man 
#1 ·
Lets get some pics posted up here of some carnage...blown motors, grenaded turbos, busted ujoints, ect.
:nopics:

#2 ·
frozen 6.2 pump.

stock 6.0 rod went through block. I found the cap under the oil pan inbetween the k member

6.0 in pan

nother 6.0

CAT cam

6.5 loaded up with ether

3 cylinder

6.6 that never seen an oil change

usual 466

#41 ·
Im wondering what causes this to fail?

#7 ·
i got nothing,and I want to keep it that way.

#17 ·
Agreed! Lol

#8 ·

#9 ·

I picked this up off the road the following day.

#10 ·
302 in my F150

Rear end in the 04

Bosses 22' plat boat got rebuilt to be a 26' now

had a 150 merc on there until this happend

turbo from the 04

Had a 3600# battery from a fork lift that broke loose because some jackass cut me off and destroyed the tool box

#13 ·
Nothing real major, just a broken spider stuck in a differential cover. Stuck so hard it did not leak. And the ring and pinion are pristine.

#19 ·
Nice:evil

#15 ·
stupid zf5

Nice brake drum i pulled the other week

I ended up breaking my winch in this.

Sprinter carnage. valve stems pushed through the lifters

bronco left front axle

clutch off the 7.3

#16 ·
Damn, I fell lucky I'm sitting on my truck at 158k miles and it hasn't broken down yet, the previous owner blew the trans and it only had reverse left. He bought a ford after that and the last gear and Overdrive went out, and instead of driving back roads home he went on the highway anyway redlining it to keep up with the speed limit, I wonder how much hell he put my truck through.

#18 ·
Dang that ain't smart!

#20 ·
Nice guys keep em comin!

#22 ·
Hahaha...sorry lol

#27 ·
Buying a new drop hitch is worth puttin the smack down on a stuck up dodge driver who thinks he's BA cuz he drives a cummins lol :ford:

#26 ·
Gotta love Silver lake!

#30 ·
mores zf5 crap

bent leafspring

snap

dumb ass made a u-turn infront of the truck coming the other way.

another yoke

Death of another 8.8

old work pic over heated cylinder

to much boost on a n/a piston

#31 ·
I did not walk away from this one. I did not walk for about 45 days, but I got a lot of cool new hardware in my legs! This was a 2006 Pontiac GTO.

#34 ·
Yet a friend of mine made me a cool hat that said "GTOKILLER" on it, since then it kinda stuck lol. Not sure an exact speed, I would guess 70, witnesses in the police report said " looked like about 100 mph" not true I was only in second gear.

#36 ·
:whs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.