Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

little bit of help here.....

556 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tonka350 
#1 ·
who makes the best( lowest priced ) 4 link kit for a 99-04 as well as coilovers for a 12" lift for the trucks? I am looking at converting my truck to coilovers with this next deployment to get rid of the deal of leaf spring horrible ride as well as to make it look more like an 08.....can I use my stock axle?

please let me know.

Chad

#2 ·
the words "best" and "cheapest" sure do look funny next to each other:poke:

12''? coilovers? 4-link? You want to play...you have to PAY...since you are looking to do it cheap i'd look in the used market...good luck!!

#3 ·
you should probably re-read that....I definitely didn't say CHEAP....it said lowest priced....that's not cheap by any means.

so anyone actually want to be helpful other than this guy?

Chad

#4 ·
IMO..get '05 up axles..should be close to a wash for your axles and suspension pieces..sell to a OBS guy! Now you have larger brakes and a much better turnng radius..then go from there.

#5 ·
well I'd rather just convert to 4 link and coilovers....just to be different but honestly if I keep seeing the prices I'm definitely considering the 05+ axles....and selling my axles...what would my axles be worth with 180k miles, 3.73 gears and 8" deaver leaf springs, and a pro comp 2" hanger/shackle kit?

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.