Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

7" ICON lift and 22's Installed

11K views 49 replies 22 participants last post by  jdgleason 
#1 ·
Here's the finish product for anyone having doubts. lol I like the look of the 14's, but think I'm going to trade or sale to get some 22x11 Hostages. 6" is to much out. I rather keep it to around 3-4.

See less See more
#4 ·
truck looks absolutely awesome!!

I would love to see it when you drop down to a narrower tire though. I Personally don't like that look where the wheels/tires don't seem to belong with the vehicle, kinda like throwing 1-ton axles under a jeep just doesn't seem to flow well.

What size tires are those? 37/13.5"?? I wonder how some 38x15.5's would look under there.

And love that color, one of my favorites.

#7 ·
I cut that piece off that hangs down on the inner fender plastic, its about 1" tall and 5-7 inches long. I just cut it straight across, that was where most if not all the rubbing was on mine.

#9 ·
I think your right that it is sitting a little high in the back. you probably need the 1" TEI Spacers that Icon sells so that you are setting perfectly level. They just get bolted underneath your springs in the front.

#14 ·
If your truck had a d!ck, I'd suck it

I LOVE the color, stance, everything. Very clean man.

#22 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I sold the wheels this past weekend to theSLEEPER. I'm waiting on the Fuel Wheels to come in. I'd really lime to get some 22x12's, but AF is the only wheel out there.

I like the 14" wheels, but not how the Armours are made. If I had the 14" Hostages I'd probably keep them for a while at least.

#32 ·
I dig it. The wider the better.How did the tire shop stretch em? I have a set of 33x15.5x16.5 swamper sx on 16.5x14 welds and I had to go to several different shops before finding a semi-truck tire shop to do it and he pissed and moaned about how much trouble the were to mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.