Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need som good harmless prank Ideas

10K views 76 replies 47 participants last post by  pstroke96 
#1 ·
So this afternoon a few friends decided to put my up an ad on craigslist using my name and phone number for a "free hot tub" that just needed minor work. With in 30 min I think I had 20 phone calls and 30+ txt messages.

So I need ideas to get them back, they took down the add after about 45min so it wasn't bad. I have a good sense of humor, and since nothing bad came from it except a minor annoyance, thought the prank was funny.

I would like to get them back on an equal level but with a little more class, one of my ideas is to rent a bill board for a month along the highway and put their names and phone numbers on it just telling people to call them for fun, but this will probably be a bit pricey.

You all on here seem to have some creative minds so lets here some good ideas. Remember try to keep it on the same level.

Payback is a bitch...

#2 ·
Put gay pride stickers on thier vehicles. It will probably be a day or 2 till they notice.

#4 ·
zip ties around their driveshafts, rocks in their hubcaps, automotive grease under the door handles, i could go on... if you really wanna get back at them, put up a CL add for a gay orgy and put their addresses and a date for them to show up..... funny stuff lol

#6 ·
I second the gay Craigslist add. That's what I was gonna suggest.

#5 ·
Open a can of sardins and put them on the exaust, AH! the smell of fried sardins as the engine warms up! I just plan bad, but fun.

#7 ·
I had two guys that worked for me awhile back keep pranking me so I decided to get them back. I waited for an opportunity to steal each of there cell phones with in an hours time. I took phone A and forwarded its calls to phone B and then took phone B and forwarded its calls to phone A. Didnt tell them for a couple days.

#14 ·
Its very simple to forward calls like that I think its under call settings I done to my cuzzing once so when everybody called him they got a gay 900 number

#21 ·
my favorite is buy a cheap horn...like any regualr car horn...Vise grip it to the frame..so it gounds out. Hook an aligator lead to the positive post on the starter. Everytime he cranks the horn will sound.

#23 ·
or wire up his windshield washer fluid to his lock up

#25 ·
Have a few business cards made up with both their phone numbers, advertising for sexual favours for free. Use your imagination as to what type of favours, then tack them to those boards you see in a lot of stores, or drop them in a strategic spot in a mall parking lot, favourite bar, etc.

I knew two guys that did this to themselves, why I don't want to know, but they got quite a few calls, and even met with a couple of the "clients".:evil

#32 ·
My old favorite is to run a wire from a plug wire and come up through the back of the seat. You could say it was shocking for a few co-workers. Not gonna work unless they drive gassers though obviously.

#33 ·
I think i might just do my horn trick to my brother and tape it..:D hes such a douche

#39 ·
Go to yahoo answers. A bunch of people each day post the question "what is Justin Beiber's phone number?". Answer a couple of those questions with your buddies phone number. I did it to one of my friends and within an hour he had about ten voicemails all from little girls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.