Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

NHRDA - Calgary July 9/10th?

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  silverghost 
#1 ·
Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows if this will be a decent event to make a trip for this summer? Anyone plan on going? Worth making the hike from SK for? Link: NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Drag Race Schedule!

Asked a couple AB members who I thought would be able to take 2 seconds to let me know, but I guess you need to be one of the cool guys on here to get any kind of answer . . . :pointlaugh:

Anyway, any help or advice anyone can give is appreciated. Was probably going to make a week-long stay in Calgary to do some sight-seeing and put some miles on the Suzuki as well.

Thanks guys! Kyle

#2 ·
I drove down from Bonnyville, AB last year and despite the fact we got snowed out and the dyno was acting up it was worth the 5.5 hour drive.

Even if the racing isn't up to your expectations, you will have tons of sites to see and being so close to the mountains you could easily entertain yourself.

#4 ·
Good to hear! I've only really driven through Calgary before, but spent Wednesday and Thursday there this week with work and seen plenty of things I want to check out this summer. Can't wait!

Thanks!

Anyone else?

#6 ·
I'll be going. Only about 2 hours away.
Anybody going to Bigsky truckfest in Billings, MT.
Trying to determine if its worth a road trip.

#8 ·
So far its on Saturday June 18th, but I had heard some where that they might be doing a dyno competition on Friday June 17th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.