Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My name is PTSUPERD and I have an illness

5K views 59 replies 20 participants last post by  Mooring Product 
#1 ·
PMS. :doh:

I"m staying away from doing any more major upgrades power wise, but changing some things up cosmetically.

My truck is gonna be a bastard for sure. Dropped a new Harley grill, Excursion door handles, 08 mirror caps, and tailgate handle off for white paint. Looking to order 08 mirrors today. My 05 mirrors are going on Danny's truck...

Also picked up these (KR wanna be truck): LOL

See less See more
#7 ·
I gotta say...I'm really liking this truck. It did puke on me a couple weeks back.

I was playing with a jackass in a 24 valve for about a 20 mile stretch of highway. I called Doug and he basically told me fuggedaboutit. I adjusted the coolant level to the level he told me to. and haven't lost any since. I was also told I have the old style cap, so I'm gonna pick the newer one up soon. Other than that...it's a really nice truck. Way more refined than my 99.

#8 ·
Hi PTSUPERD

Welcome to the club, you have obviously completed the first time by addmitting your problem and we see that you are here for help, good job. You are now on the road of no return, here we hope to push you further and further into your addiction so that you will not know which way is out. Please enjoy your stay.

Hmm, if your doing the interior conversion I wonder if you could build yourself a 05-07 Black KR interior like the new 2011's. Might not totally go with the white/tan exterior look but I love me some black and really not a fan of the tan lol

#9 ·
Hi PTSUPERD

Welcome to the club, you have obviously completed the first time by addmitting your problem and we see that you are here for help, good job. You are now on the road of no return, here we hope to push you further and further into your addiction so that you will not know which way is out. Please enjoy your stay.
LOL LOL :doh:

#26 ·
It used to be Josh@MBRP's truck

#30 ·
If you ever come this way my buddy can hook that up for ya.

#36 ·
Some factory vehicles come with that vinyl on the area behind each tire. Small section of like vinyl there. Seems like a great idea and would be a life saver on a lifted truck as well. Would definitely save me some rock chips.

#40 ·
Here is the funny thing.

Last Labor day, I was at Crystal beach (I think thats the name anyway) and I'm standing there on the beach watching my chitlins play in the water, talking to this lil bald headed dude rockin a chinese import suv.

We where talking trucks and I was telling him I was thinking about selling mine. He said it was nice but to much money for his blood. I was all like, no worries man.

Lemme see if I can remember what all it had done to it, hmmm 4 inch lift with 20's, mbrp stainless 4 inch, first coast egr delete, coolant filter, afe intake, 03 turbo and pedastal, bangin stereo (all that was needed was a head unit, but I was goin in stealth mode), studded, new coolers, new headgaskets (under warranty of course) tinted winders, clifford alarm/remote start. roll n lock bed cover, linex, retro hid's, fogs too. 08 tailgate, (which by the way is for sale if anyone is interested) bilstein resevoir shocks all around. And I really don't remember what else.

And best of all, it was a king ranch.

Oh, and had less miles that the one he has now, yea curly, you got a problem LOL :pointlaugh:

#41 ·
A little ownership right there.

#42 ·
Still have that truck Tony?

#46 ·
When I bought it:

since then not counting upgrades mentioned at the beginning of this thread:

Ported manifold
EGR delete
coolant filter
new oil cooler
Valvoline synthetic oil
Rev-X
all new coolant
4"exhaust
SCT
custom tunes
Edge Monitor
new slotted rotors and pads
lift
AMP steps
wheels/tires
new steering wheel
new windshield
new husky floor mats throughout
full stereo system
alarm/remote start
08 tailgate
08 taillights
new headlights
Silverstar bulbs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

Yep...i coulda bought a 6.4. Doh!!

Only thing I am proud of is I don't owe a dime on it.

#52 ·
........since then not counting upgrades mentioned at the beginning of this thread:

Ported manifold
EGR delete
coolant filter
new oil cooler
Valvoline synthetic oil
Rev-X
all new coolant
4"exhaust
SCT
custom tunes
Edge Monitor
new slotted rotors and pads
lift
AMP steps
wheels/tires
new steering wheel
new windshield
new husky floor mats throughout
full stereo system
alarm/remote start
08 tailgate
08 taillights
new headlights
Silverstar bulbs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something...
LOL. Gonna get rid of the crap that causes problems....after that....moderate tune, intake and exhaust = done.

I heard the 6.0's had a lot of problems, but I had no idea.......... LOL

#57 ·
I remember when I said I was just gonna put a tuner on my '04. :lookaround:

#58 ·
We all know where that ended up... :poke: :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.