Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

new 6.4

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  07outlawpowerstroke 
#1 ·
Just bought a 08 job 2 ccsb f350. black leather sunroof ect.... with 59k on it and i paid 30k out the door for it.. thought it was a good deal so i had to do it. once i pick it up i will have to get pics for you guys. I really need to know what tunes to get im tore...
I need reliability number one...
It will do little towing 10k-12k and lots of daily drivin and a fair amount messin around and i just dont know witch tunes to get. The egr will be blocked and 5in exhaust installed. any input i would love to hear it! thanks

#5 ·
Should have bought yours on a deployment. I got mine built to spec 40.5k '08 CCSB lariat and had her delivered at dealer of choice.

And to the OP I would go with the SCT with IDP or KEM tunes for the money. Since it's to late to buy a dashdaq and get KEM tunes and run Spartan tunes as well

#9 ·
ive read alot about them thats what im thinkin of goin. they all seem to be good but like u sadi its the best all around package and those gauges are a must and very handy. Does mike at kem also sell a 5in exhaust to go with my tuner?

#11 ·
i talked with muj today and they dont have the mount for the mini max what did you guys go with? He recomended the mini max strongly to me so thats what im goin with the kem sd card

#12 ·
spartan! Its the most proven setup imo, has the most tunes, and arguably makes the most power when turned up. there all so good though that it really comes down to personal preference.

#15 ·
ya i didnt want the hard shifts so i went with kem. do you guys know where i can get some good traction bars. simple bolt on kit is my prefrence

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.