Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stock rim question- Dually guys, some help please

740 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TrailerHauler 
#1 ·
Up to what year rim will fit my 2000 Dually without mods? I'd like to upgrade to the rims that have the "lug look" center caps, I hate the plain center caps on my rims. Lame, I know, but I like the look of the newer center caps.

On what year did they go to that look? And, if I have to change anything, what is needed? Rotor and axle swap only, or is it just not worth it?

The only rims I can find aftermarket that I can still rotate are the Eagle Alloys, but not sure if they can handle the same weight as the OEM's?

Thanks for any help.

G
#3 ·
Up to what year rim will fit my 2000 Dually without mods? I'd like to upgrade to the rims that have the "lug look" center caps, I hate the plain center caps on my rims. Lame, I know, but I like the look of the newer center caps.

On what year did they go to that look? And, if I have to change anything, what is needed? Rotor and axle swap only, or is it just not worth it?

The only rims I can find aftermarket that I can still rotate are the Eagle Alloys, but not sure if they can handle the same weight as the OEM's?

Thanks for any help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.