Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Body lift on 03-up?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  tonka350 
#1 ·
What is the issue why no one sells them? I have seen a few trucks with it done. What do i need to get it done?

#3 ·
Mines an 99 7.3 with a body lift, but to do a lift on a 03 6.0 , you will have to do some modifications. You can buy a gasser version of the lift, just be prepared to modify a few things. On my 99 the upper radiator hose had to modified to fit correctly, and my fan shroud had to be cut so the lower rad lines will fit without hitting. Somehow my I/C pipes still fit perfectly fine, even though I have heard some had to modify them. I'm not sure what would be needed to be modified to do one on a 6.0 though. If you have an auto t-case, the t case shifter is not an issue. The bed load weight, I'm not too sure about that. I've had 4K lbs in the back of my truck and have had zero issues.

#4 ·
I know it has been done on a 6.0. I have seen trucks with it done. Just wanna know exactly what i need and what to modify. I want another 2-3", but don't really want to buy a whole new suspension lift to do it.

#5 ·
I know this is an old thread but JOHNT can you email me some pics to cj_max@msn.com of the mods you had to do to your front....I have a 2000 with a 2008 body I'd like to add 3" more on top of the 12.5 and run some 46's for summer time if they'd fit.... if not I think I'm going to go with 44x19.5x20 boggers on a 20x14 fuel hostage. please let me know how hard it was to do the mods to make it work.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.