Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ultimate Sleeper 6.4

20K views 156 replies 56 participants last post by  cntryusmc 
#1 ·
As some people know I was finally able to dyno this 6.4 i've been building. This truck is an extended cab short bed 6.4 on 37's. We just installed max power turbos from Elite, as well as 6.0 manifolds and uppipes. The truck runs a single dragon fire industrial pump with 110 injectors from Elite. It dynod 885hp yesterday on fuel. Big thanks to Mike at Kem and Tadd at Elite for live tuning this truck a few weeks ago. This truck drives amazingly well and is completely smoke free. These turbos really are amazing, they spool as fast or faster than stock turbos. I will get the dyno sheet scanned onto here later for you guys as well. Now on to the pics.

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome work! 885 is pretty damn respectable on fuel alone..... Honestly how many other fords are there doing more than that fuel only?
A first dyno run at 885 means you could probably tweak some things and hit 900 if you really really try! And im not certain but i surely havent heard of too many guys at or above 900 on fuel only

#8 ·
AWESOME did you happen to get a video of the truck dynoing?

#15 ·
I believe that Rudys truck hadnt been re-tuned for the new mods when he put up his last set of numbers. (Correct me if I am wrong) And this truck has been live tuned.... cant get much better than that! Also, maybe the 110s in this truck are a perfect match for the turbos without nitrous?

#13 ·
That is insane!!!

#19 ·
Awesome #'s! Nice to get a surprise like that when you are just trying to get the wg dialed in. You guys going to be in AZ next week?

#24 ·
can you list the build sheet on this truck...im interested in it and thats around where i want my numbers to be on my truck when its done

Awesome Work! Congrats

#34 ·
Elite max power compounds
Elite ported heads with upgraded valve train and pushrods held down by Elite studs.
Industrial Dragon Fire injection pump supplied by Elites low pressure fuel system
Custom fuel lines and hold downs for injection lines done in house by me
Elite ported fuel rails with 110 injectors
Elite egr delete with external wastegate controlled by an AMS 500
6.0L exhaust manifolds with Elite's uppipes
Banks intercooler
Banks intake
BD blow off valve
Elite built transmission
Live tuned by Kem

#32 ·
Those numbers are awesome but isn't a "sleeper" one that looks stock? Not lifted to the damn sky. Looks good though. Love to have mine that modified.

#35 ·
I wanna add that Tadd did a great job sizing these turbos. This truck is daily driven and always tuned as high as it will go. He still pulls trailers with this truck as well. It is very streetable and well mannered around town. Other than the jet airplane sound coming from the tail pipe you would think this is just another dpf deleted truck with a tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.