Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need help picking out wheels (kinda in a hurry too)

6K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  bpb424 
#1 ·
Luckily for me my brother in law owns a body shop and he is an amazing painter (has been in truckin magazine).
We were talking about my truck and he wants to paint it all white and get rid of the two tone white and tan (painting the bumpers white too). I'm gonna do the prep work and he is gonna do the painting.

Pretty much my truck is gonna look similar to benboo00's (formerly the MBRP truck). I hope he doesn't mind that I used a pic of his I found on google.

I need help picking out wheels. I like the BMF's he has, but I don't want the exact same truck, I hate when ppl do that.
I am thinking either fuel hostages or the new fuel throttles.
- hostage
- throttle

or does anyone else have a better idea for wheels?

See less See more
#7 ·
I already have 37" trail grapplers so tires are taken care of
No one in my town has hostages. I have honestly only seen about 5-6 sets of rockstars so I'm not worried about them being "over played" where I live.

Thx for the responses. Keep 'em coming!
I can't wait to get this thing in the paint booth

#3 ·
I like the hostage, but they look real close to my KMC Hoss rims, guess that's why I like them!

#15 ·
i think those only come in polished aluminum. I really want black wheels.
I like the machined look of the BMF's but I am leaning towards the hostages.
now i gotta figure out 20x10 or 20x12:doh:

#20 ·
Go with the throttles, I am sick of seeing the Hostages, I have some and I am starting to regret getting them and getting something new. Just haven't decided

#30 ·
Getting ready to order hostages today.
I just don't know if 20x12 is too wide or not...
Anybody have any head on shots of 20x12's everything I have searched for is an off axis pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.