Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

stacking boxes?

3K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  PowerstrokeR00 
#1 ·
i currently just instaled a edge evo 2 box ...can this be stacked with another box for more power ? if so what would be best

#2 ·
No :doh:

#5 ·
:hehe:

Seriously though. There's a sticky thread at the top. Take a weekend and read through it.

Lucky for you, you got the evo. That one can be custom tuned. Call Power Hungry Performance. He can fix you up.

#7 ·
LOLLOLLOL

#9 ·
OMFG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just watched that!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! That's going in the sig!!!!

#12 ·
thats a awsome video lol jk..but anywho thanks to the guys that actually tryed to help- and not just basicaly call me a dumb ass ...Iv always owned a cummins 24v 5 speed never had a powerstroke before so i dont know much about them thats y i asked not to be made to feel stupid...who would i need to call to get a custom tune i bought the edge because it could be custom tuned

#27 ·
thats what the dude told me at dcp that they will add about 100hp so thats what i put my bad i didnt know i was sup to say something else just because its a powerstroke
Diesel Care and Performance?

Cancel the order and get a refund. Quick. Not kidding either.

Powerstroke injectors work quite a bit different than the Cummins you're used to. Because of the way tuning works on these trucks, you have to know the injector specs to give to your tuner. Can't buy injectors that are "100 hp injectors" and expect them to work properly or be tuned correctly. The tuner needs to know how many CC's, what kind they are (A codes, B codes, or hybrids), and needs to know the nozzle size.

The problem with Diesel Care and Performance is that they won't give you the specs. They simply tell you what horsepower they are supposed to be, and leave you guessing. They also leave your tuner guessing, because they won't know precisely how to adjust pulsewidth, injection timing, or even ICP to match the injectors.

Every reputable vendor here that sells injectors will give you the injector specs to give to your tuner, and will also provide bench flow data so you can see how closely matched your injectors are.

#22 ·
lol well i just dont like being made to feel stupid because i was a cummins owner for 6 years lol and yes i agree cummins dos have me messed up i love my powerstroke though just not clos to the power of my cummins yet thats y im on here to learn.....cummins had a banks turbo.. 200hp injectors.. edge 5 stage.. 5in straight pipe ..head studs... 55lbs of boost..fass fuel syst...combine filter...dd southbend clutch..4.10 gears with detroit lockers front and rear..i want to get the ps to atleast come clos to the power my cummins had have a ways to go yet though

#29 ·
238/100's

#31 ·
I was kidding on injector size. Pick a horse power goal and go from there. 238/100's are good though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.