Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

VA & MD Route Info (locations and times) - Rudy's March 5

3K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  hawgdoctor 
#1 ·
Ok yall less than a week out...just wanted to start this so route info, link up locations and times dont get lost in the mix of the other threads. so heres what i have, lemme know if there are any issues.

Harrisonburg 0600 - Petersburg 0845 -> link up with NOVA
McDonalds - exit 58b
15700 Woods Edge Road
Colonial Heights, VA

Petersburg 0915 - Bracey 1015 -> link up with VA beach
Cracker Barrel – exit 12b
1400 Country Lane
South Hill, VA

Bracey 1030 – Durham 1130 -> Rudy's
Rudy’s
1404 Christian Ave.
Durham, NC 27705

#2 ·
OK, change in plans. After pullin up the directions to the first meet piont for the harrisonburg group it looks like we should leave rt. 3 by 7:15, or we won't make the petersburg point on time. SOOOO, the md boys, and I will have to be on our way by about 6:40 to be out in the 'burg on time. Think that the BK would be best just because we would be right there at the ramp for 95, and can use the parkin lot at the car place next to them to meet in. just my thoughts....
For the record lol.

#10 ·
Looks like I'll be bringin Woodduck, Sean, and Mark with me up to meet you, Dave, and Kevin. So far I think that's all we got goin out of our area. Still tryin to get my brother to roll down with us, but that's like pullin teeth.

#15 ·
Well guys I'll see you on the highway or something I dont get off work till 7, so im gonna haul down the rd can catch up, im gonna drive mine anyway if the trans goes it goes, but it likes it on the highway just not at stop lights.

#17 ·
hey guys i am thinking of trying to meet up with ya in bracey. i live down in kdh, nc but i would like to meet up well because i have no one to go with. the wife is head back to Fl ( i just completed my enlistment and got out so she is head back home ) and i am left solo. anyways i dont want to miss out on rudy's. so where exactly in bracey are you guys meeting since i am not familiar with the area. thanks in advance and i look forward to meet you all - Phil

#25 ·
Looks like I'll be riding solo sat buddy had to back out. As of now still only 2 va beach / Norfolk guys meeting you nova fellers in broncy

#27 ·
Dunno. The va beach/Norfolk folks never keep their word or just easily forget. I know I couldn't make a couple G2Gs organized on the .org but damn at least post up If your not going to attend. That way the people that do go to the meeting place are waiting longer than intended thinking maybe more will show up. But I'll be there and so will rbowen9895 (Rick) Both of us 6.4s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.