Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Trying to decide which setup - Opinions welcome

3K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  andrewz 
#1 ·
Trying to decide which setup to run. I like the cleanliness of the factory Harley wheels, but those of you that know me, I get bored pretty easy. I must have A.D.D.....oh look there's a chicken!! LOL

Factory 20" Harley Wheels:

Black 22" KMC Monsters:

See less See more
#4 ·
If i go with Monsters again (I've already had 18's and 20's), I'm going to have them powdercoated gloss black before they ever go on the truck. I like the look of the flat black, but the texture makes them VERY hard to keep clean.

#10 ·
I lean towards the Monsters too. But the factory Harley wheels give the truck a very clean look. Plus you cant beat the finish on a factory wheel, very easy to clean.

#16 ·
I do like the factory wheels with 35's

What size are the tires with the monsters?
Thats actually a photoshop job, with the wheels/tires off of Richard's truck, I cant remember the tire size.

Because there is still chrome on the bumpers and grille, I'd say stick with the Harley's.

Too much going on otherwise. It would look like you can't make up your mind if you like black or chrome.

Just like the pic in my avatar. That never looked quite right to me until I painted the bumpers.
I liked my black wheels before even with my chrome bumpers. Considered paint matching the bumpers at one point, but the love bugs reak havok on painted bumpers down here in Tx. Here was the truck with black monsters before:

18's with 35's:

20's with 37's:

#1 gets my vote, like u said it looks clean, it wud look good with some mud terrains, imo
Definitely not going with MT's, no matter which setup I go with

#12 ·
Monsters for sure. With my rockstars i just sprayed them down with hyperdressing and they looked gloss black and stayed clean for awhile.

#14 ·
Because there is still chrome on the bumpers and grille, I'd say stick with the Harley's.

Too much going on otherwise. It would look like you can't make up your mind if you like black or chrome.

Just like the pic in my avatar. That never looked quite right to me until I painted the bumpers.

#15 ·
#1 gets my vote, like u said it looks clean, it wud look good with some mud terrains, imo

#26 ·
def do the 22s love the way it looks mine will soon be about that height on 24s n nitto 420s

#27 ·
I like the harleys, but I think you need black wheels on there. I think those harleys PC'ed black would look sick! I am not a fan of the monsters on your truck, just doesn't look right. I say either a different black wheel or black harleys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.