Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

need a shop!!!!!!!

826 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dumptruck09 
#1 ·
ok im looking for a shop that is around tampa FL, and does work in performance trucks. im looking not only to get parts and work done but im also wondering if there are any looking for any help. im not in need of work but a job at a mechanic shop would help me out a little more. im a diesel mechanic for the US Army and just got back form over seas. i know a good amount but im still trying to convert the military mechanics to civilian trucks. if anyone knows of a good shop please let me know.

thanks
Levi

#2 ·
He's not in Tampa but I'd consider talking to Doug at GoGo (Direct Injection Performance) over in Plantation.

It looks to be about a 250 mile trip. Not too bad of drive and it would be well worth it IMO.

#4 ·
no they are located in jacksonville, fl about a 2.5 hr drive across the state

#6 ·
Hey dumptruck from one bravo to another, you are on the same track I am thinking about going and in the same town too. Im still in at the moment looking to get out and head home. I go on leave tonight heading back to tampa for vacation. Check out towards plant city brandon area there is a few shops out there (Twisted metal). Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.