Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stroked a duramax

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Bair 
#1 ·
Doesnt really prove anything but it was a pile of fun! Pulled up behind him an saw he had a sticker said, 'Cummin stroke this duramax.' Haha wrong thing to say buddy! I'll stroke it for you! Spanked him bad. I have a cclb obs an his was like an 05 ecsb. Like I said it really doesnt prove anything except that if your gonna put stickers on like that you better b th fastest truck on th road!

#2 ·
I did that one time, when I got around him I was governed.. about 105 mph
I was on the interstate. He looked shocked. But hay i got the jump on him.

Nice job thou. Its fun to do that..

#4 ·
Yeah I actually got to talk to him. He wondered what I had done. He said all he had was tuning. So, fair race? No but my truck is heavier, bigger an older. Not often you see an obs pokin your tailgate. Also broke a record on th egts. Hit like 17 or 1800! Not good. Gotta get somethin figured out there.

#6 ·
I remember that sticker. Maybe a diff truck but i dunno. I proly seen him at the Buck or mason dixon fairgrounds. Nice kill!

#7 ·
Yeah you prolly seen him around. Wish I woulda asked him what tuning he had. Didnt see any banks stickers! Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.