Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Garmin 50,000 event Parts truck status

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Jeff @ Spartan 
#1 ·
just wanted to let everyone know Roger is running 11.9 passes there are 2 trucks in the 10's thus far. I think Roger said he is currently 11th. There will be more qualifying tomorrow. He is not happy with his launches and Matt is writing him a new tune tonight.

Hopefully he can qualify top 16 and then go for dependability

#7 ·
The run I saw the other guy got him off the line but on top end the parts truck got him

#16 ·
The truck did loose 4 tenths from the last fuel only in kansas which was 11.5.
It could be conditions though. It was running Spartan at 11.5 as well so may be until someone can run a 11 on fuel with stock turbos and a single pump we should be careful what we say about tuners. We appreciate Matt taking the time to write the tune. He backed the PW down a bit to much to try to save the motor when not running nitrous. We are not dissapointed with the tuning.

Roger said he did not want to be a complainer and for a Canadian he was just happy to race in February but he said they did not get enough trucks so they changed the rules which made it harder to compete for a street truck (4 link, sleeved turbo's etc, etc
Then he said in Kansas his truck was 6100? ? and for some reason the scale was reading 6600 in Florida. wth
The guy who won had no hood? ? ? Took it off to save weight? if the scales were right it would have saved a lot of dissapointment. People were running fast with no cage or hood which is unheard of up here anyways.
He said it was the most unorganized event he has ever been to and would not go again.

I am happy to hear that because I think he will go to biger chargers now.

#20 ·
Yeah, I was there also and don't recall hearing any of the racers complain about rules or weights. Congrats on making the 16 though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.