Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

feeding fuel to front of head

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Cratos 
#1 ·
Well I found the lines needed replacing (only 2 years old) so I re-designed My system and reversed the feed, feeding the fuel from the front and upped it to 3/8 lines I drilled out the fittings to .250 (same as the ID of the holes in the head) and returning from the back (stock banjo set-up) since I did not want to have to mess with the turbo to up the feeds.

Just a different way to do it. Thought it might help some people out
Best to loosen the alt ant ac mount so you have room to work but better than messing with the turbo and up pipes.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice work !!:rockwoot:

Did you just loosen the bracket or remove it to gain enough room for the fingers on the front fitting install?

:psn:

#4 ·
brillant. im possibly going to do my install the same way. great to see someone is testing this already. good stuff. but will the stock return hold the volume of running two sd pumps? if thats what you have.

#5 ·
Ac brackit leve 1 bolt (bottom)loose and remover the other 3 then you can rotate it out of the way.
onn the pass side pull I pulled the aut only but would have been easyer to get the brackit out of the way to get the old fitting out.and new one in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.