Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 of the sweatest SD's I've seen, member???

5K views 36 replies 27 participants last post by  joedaddy 
#1 ·
Saw this while going through Burlington Ks today, forgot to check the plate but got a good pic.
it was raining so sorry for the pic quality, it was stunning in person! :drool:

See less See more
#13 ·
:whs:

Look at the mirrors, old school SD mirror unless they were swapped out for the black look. Can anybody tell what the door badge is? 7.3 or 6.0?

#12 ·
ive never seen a harly half cab so that makes it unique but tail gate net not so hot on that truck

#21 ·
dig the paint, but needs to be leveled IMO

#23 ·
They definitely made extended cab harley trucks, my buddy used to have an 04. THAT truck pictured looks nothing like a harley though, the orange looks all wrong. Too light. Not red enough.

Kind of a nice looking truck. Needs some meatier tires, and definitely needs to be leveled.

#27 ·
I don't know about that. In 06 you could get a Harley or Amarillo in any cab you wanted just as long as it was a crew cab.

#26 ·
There are alot "sweatier" LOL trucks I have seen right here in our members pics. Nothing special in my opinion but to each his own...

#30 ·
Extended cab Harley did exist... in F-150s. For one year (2000). Harley was only available in crew cab Super Dutys. Now, that doesn't mean somebody couldn't convert their extended cab truck to a Harley Davidson.

#31 ·
There are Harley ext cab short beds.......... see them all the time and I've worked on one.

See the pictures above.

However that orange/black truck is not a harley.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.