Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

EAST COAST DIESEL NATIONALS

2K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Johnboy3 
#1 ·
Who all is going up this year. I went last year it was alot of fun. The only major diesel event in PA. haha

#2 ·
Who, what, when, where? Didn't even know we had one. Carlisle like everything else?

On edit: I took my own advice and googled it. I am in. Dyno time.

#3 ·
this the Carlisle event? I have been to the one in Englishtown, NJ for a couple of years now and love it, but have yet to go to Carlisle. I hear its a great show though.

#4 ·
No it isn't. That's what I originally thought too. It is at Numidia Raceway.

#5 ·
Hmmm... a little over 4 hrs away... What's the date? For some reason I can not get the website to work. Filters here at work are not liking it.

#10 ·
#8 ·
ahh Numida, I remember the event last year just can't remember my reason for not going. Bunch of guys I know from CT went and had a good time and I think Scott from Mass Diesel had his Dyno out there.

#12 ·
Ya it was sick last year. Quite a few trucks in a small a$$ town haha. It is sweet because the track is right next to were they pull. They also had the air dog monster truck goin. They had a dyno as well . That went all day got to see a big ol dodge dullys drive shaft fly apart haha. Numida is a pritty fun event. We all need to get together up there.

#23 ·
You going to have it ready in time? :poke::D

#16 ·
Damn, looks like someone needs to post a list of all the events going on this year and where. Im hoping to make most of these this year and meet some of you.

#18 ·
I grew up 1 miles from the track in Numidia. Its an awesome event. Fare warning to you traveling guys though. There are no hotels in Numidia. Start looking for them in Bloomsburg or Danville. Il be out around the area Friday night if anyone wants to have a get together and go out to eat and drink beer over at the farm. From talking with my locals friends there is gunna be alot of truck there this year. Rumor has it nadm booked the track for the next 5 years so its gunna be around for a while. If you guys need any info on it feel free to pm me about it. Can't wait til july!!!

#26 ·
Sweet. I gotta come down and check it out. I can't wait to see how it works for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.