Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

All the new stuff on the truck

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  2004Stroker6.0 
#1 ·
As the title says i got it done has taken me about 3 months. A small pics is in my avatar. Most probably dont remember the before pics but all it had was a 4ich lift. Now my new toy list as follows
tires,
rims,
stacks,
new camo FX4 stickers,
freightliner ford emblem overlays,
hidden hella lights mounted behind the billet grill,
chicken lights along bottom airdam,
pioneer touchscreen in dash,
10" sub,
2" shackles,
glowshift pyro egt and boost,
Uh there is more im just drawing a brain fart. Id post up pics but dont know how, so until i figure it out its my avatar.

#2 ·
Get some pictures...:poke: From what I see in the avatar it looks sweet though :ford:

#4 ·
Maybe this will....

#5 ·
There we go..... Now give me you feedback PSN. Tomorrow I will get some more thats what ive got for now.

#6 ·
This one you can kinda see my new gauge pod with the gauges.

#16 ·
:bowfast:
I like your setup, it looks awesome!

#7 ·
Haha nice my Xmas lights still barley hanging/dangling from my roof. LOL

#9 ·
I was thinking Black Taillights and 07 harley headlight conversion. I need more ideas what to do next, keep the ideas coming.

#10 ·
Remove the running boards, it will make it look even bigger/cleaner....looks awesome!

#12 ·
Thanks for the input, I gota have steps so i can get in easy with my son to put him in the carseat otherwise they'd be gone. As for the bumpers can i sand them and take them to ford to be painted?

#13 ·
i just used 220 grit sandpaper on my bumpers and then i painted them. but we do a lot of painting at our shop so i guess you can take them to whoever you want to paint them. i dont know if ford does stuff like that but i could be mistaken

#15 ·
Truck look bad azz...your lift looks a lot higher than 4" and i would probably go with 37's next time.

#17 ·
lovin the new look dude! where did you find those camo Fx4 stickers at?

#18 ·
Thanks Webb for the inside scoop.

Sandnsurf - Thought about blacking out badges but the are whats tying the little bbit of crhome i got together. If I do something with the bumpers then for sure badges are gonna be done.

Grayf350 - thought about going with 37's but these 35 alsmost wanna scrub I got the well height but not the width for 37's ive got 4inch springs with a shackle hanger up front and blocked in the rear for total 6inch lift.

porkchop - I looked around online and found them PM me for more details.

#19 ·
Thanks 60powerstroke43

#21 ·
Which two i hope you arent refering to the outter two theose are my cheap shots to my boys driving dirtymaxes and nocums.

#24 ·
im removing the center two not my trash talking ones haha.

#26 ·
I do like the camo FX4 stickers.
One side of my bed needs a lil work and will be repainted soon, maybe Ill look into them instead of just replacing the factory 4x4 one on mine.
I think it might look better on your truck than my white one tho.......

I was kinda wanting SOMETHING a lil different than the factory 4x4 ones I have.

Where'd you get em from?

#27 ·
Hey Tampa450 PM me ill let ya know. Theres all kinds my buddy has a white truck and did his they looked good his where different one's though. Are you from tampa? Im getting ready to leave monday to come back down there ill be bringing my rig down there, ill be there for 28days.

#28 ·
Yes sir.
Riverview technically.

What are you coming down here for?
PM sent

#29 ·
Nice ill be in plant city I just sent ya a PM then saw you replied. Im in the army Im coming down on leave Ill be there for 28 days. Im coming down for a nice long break and some time to party. Its been way too long sice i was at the dallas bull and strawberry festival.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.