Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Project "Infamous"

14K views 111 replies 19 participants last post by  dmoffat 
#1 ·
posting this up for Lostcausepowerstroke, he purchased an E99 rclb from a friend that used to work at ats diesel that has a "blown" motor, he is thinking its actually just a bent/broken pushrod. he is swapping the motor out of his 96 into it, ill let him post more details when he gets back.

See less See more
#4 ·
when u get it done or need a hand let me know. Just up here in fort collins. Looks like a fun build. And that drivers front leaf doesn't look to happy. At least in the pic

#6 ·
Its fine... The truck has been sitting for over a year. Tire pressure is all over the place. Im sure I will be needing help, I will let you know... I want to be driving it by next weekend.

#5 ·
Yes sir! Gotta measure this one! I need to swap rear blocks with my friends 02 F250 to level it out, find wheels and tires and tint the windows. Im gonna also try to swing the 05+ conversion with HD lights..

#7 ·
either that or put the 02-04 headlights and blinkers look way better than the 99-01 style and is a cheap route compared to the 05 front end. Maybe paint the gray section of the grille red along with it. Idk its another option at the least!

#85 ·
Care to share your source? I would like to find an 05 front end on the cheap...

Sam

#13 ·
Ordered the Harley lights and harnesses last night, Got the 05 grill... Just need wheels and tires for the exterior... Ordered the Precision Converter, Pulling the motor from my OBS tonight.... Gotta get my arse in gear!

#16 ·
haha, i wish, i have a set of duramax injectors to do this wkd and i work half a day saturday b4 i can start on the duramax.... gotta have a lil fun money for phoenix :evil:

#18 ·
it will be done, we have all nite before the race and i'll have gods plenty of tools to work with, ill get my inverter installed and bring my work lights

#22 ·

I found anthony these wheels today so he jumped on a set, i think they are pretty unique and should look great on the truck, he will be wrapping them with 275/45 20 Kuhmo Ecsta STX Street tires. I have run the tire before on the street and they perform very well and hook up very nicely

#26 ·
have you guys looked at the Nitto 420S? That will be my tire when i get a set of 22"s! Are those 275/45s gonna be tall enough, calculator puts them at like 29" tall? I think 305/50-20s would be a good choice, they appear to be 32" tall.

#32 ·
What the updates anthony? any progress? I wish I was there to help you out, so damn busy here I can't get time to drive out there, and now fuel is $3.70 a gallon here :eek:

#34 ·
295 45 20 toyo proxes on order, should be delivered mid week, hoping to have some pics of the truck with it dropped a lil bit on the 30" proxes with the ballistic wheels

#37 ·
Anthony has a whole pile of parts, he has been working every chance he gets on it. I'm 5 hours from the truck so it makes it a little hard to help, i know he took a half a day or a little more off from work to work on it. Tires won't be in till Tuesday, new wheels and tires should be going on Tuesday night. Then it will hopefully be all buttoned up and ready for a test drive to check for leaks. We will be running a bulkhead fitting style sump to try and save a little cash for right now as he and I are not made of it haha. Should be a good learning experience and adventure for the both of us.

I'll try to keep the thread updated with pics as i get them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.