Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

full motor build up

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  southmike 
#1 ·
Got the motor out and tore down getting ready to care it to the shop. What u guy's think I should do to the bottom end. I what it to be a bad a$$ daily driver and tow a little bit like 23' boat. The mane is I what to put some off the guys around here in there place. They think those duraturds and cumming's are bad with a chip on them. I'm looking at the most hp that I can get and still dd and tow with it. I have ready somewhere about some FASS injectors is there anything to them or are they a secret. What yall think. Thanks

300cc 200%
Gt 4202 or gt4594

#3 ·
Jeez how many more people are gonna ask the same question. This like thread number 32 on this subject :doh:
Use nitrous ! 400 shot

#5 ·
Do you want some FASS injectors? Or some FAST injectors? Or some FIRE HOSE injectors? :poke:

Nate @ Unlimited Diesel builds some 455cc FIRE HOSE injectors.... :evil

#13 ·
I'm just a dumbass that lives a few miles away from Nate @ Unlimited. And every truck that I've seen or talked to the guys that own them, they are strictly for competition.. just tryin to help.

#14 ·
what does Charles have in his "DD"
I'll be it a compound charged 600 hp dd.
but as he says power is just a few clicks of the knob away.

now i would have to mostly agree with you that the avg Joe ain't gonna run 300 or 400 injectors, without being in some sort of competition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.