Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

who has the ability to bend 4" pipe?

957 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  tonka350 
#1 ·
Im wanting to help out a site personnel and want to have someone do some work for me. I am wanting to have a pipe bent for my intake ( I just did my CCV mod ) and I'm wanting to have a piece of 4" pipe bent to the stock bends of the stock intakes design....if someone can do it I'd definitely buy it from you and you'd be helping another member out as well....please let me know if anyone has the ability. I want the cleanest underhood for Rudys in 3 weeks.....I just finished up my injector install as well as beautifying under the hood :)....IT TOOK FOREVER!!!

Chad

#3 ·
This is a piece of 4" exhaust. I bought it at the big rig shop and cut the bell off or $25. I can't remember the angle of bend but it works great.

#4 ·
Local muffler shop here in Corpus Christi Tx has that size bender I have hear, I go to the truck junk yard an buy 4" intake tubes off 18 wheelers real cheap. Some are aluminum and some steel. Good luck.

#7 ·
Pics of under the hood please?

#9 ·
I'll take some pics today and post them. I have to go get the truck running today :( stupid injector install.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.