Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

American Force Super Singles

17K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  JEDJR 
#1 ·
I am looking at buying american force rims super singles they look good as mess idk if they will fit on a leveling kit 2.5 I want something like a 20 inch rim can someone help me out alittle.

#5 ·
This is BigDaddy4X from Truck Source Diesel with the American Force Super Singles....looks awesome!! I do not think the Super Singles will fit with just a level kit. I believe the wheels are 12.5" wide with a pretty big offset.

#8 ·
#12 ·
I realize what a super single is. But iirc they call the rims I posted a "so called super single" in the DP magazine. And with the other choice of rims I figured thats what he was talking about.

pog is right. What are you looking for in a look?

#13 ·
Those aren't really super singles if I recall, they are just rims that American Force calls "super singles." Super singles are rims that go where a dually wheel should. Otherwise it is just a big rig type look.

I am also totally confused by the thread.

#15 ·
I wish that I would have seen these when rim shopping. They are sick.

#21 ·
Well hell we better jump on that sh!t before the sale ends. :eek:

#23 ·
Changing the rims is much like a face lift for people. Amazing how much the right rim changes the appearance of the truck. So it will be your renewed truck.

#33 ·
You are cruel Nathan. I'll take mine in 20"x12" please!

#35 ·
They don't come chrome do they? Thought I read they were polished wheels

#37 ·
That sucks, I hate having to buff out polished wheels every week. Especially i the winter all the dirt and gravel from where I am thrashes polished wheels if you don't baby them all the time. Need chrome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.