Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Prayer request

3K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  TERRCO 
#1 ·
Guys I don't generally ask for much but I can't do this alone, I need your help. Me and Amanda are going through a lil bit of a rough time right now in our marriage and I ask that you would please send up a prayer for us, I know God can perform miracles if we ask.

Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
from someone married 23 years and also not much of a prayer. i will actually say one for you and yours, I know how hard marriage can be, both parties have to be willing to give to each other to make things work. God bless you and yours.....Amen.....

#4 ·
prayers sent david

#8 ·
:( Prayers sent.

#11 ·
Inspired by your courage to admit the need and ask for prayers...Sometimes the best way is to admit we're wrong even though we are certain we are right. Most often a little time and a little forgiveness will put things in the proper perspective. They really do put up with a lot from us and our pursuits ie. our trucks, hobbies, and general thoughtlessness.
Prayers sent for your situation! God is still faithful.

#12 ·
David, prayers sent. Feel free to call or email, whatever you need buddy. pm coming

#19 ·
One tip from pre-martial advice, when both of you focus on God and continue to walk to him, the closer you two will get.

#21 ·
Both of you hang in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.