Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

March Michigan GTG

13K views 174 replies 28 participants last post by  ya'll-dun-didit 
#1 ·
Ok its that time again to start gathering ideas for the march gtg , im thinking march 19th at my place .

#3 ·
That will work

#6 ·
i will try and make it whatever date it is set at

#8 ·
Either one works for me....

#9 ·
When did you change you forum name Bryan?

As far as this one goes, I won't say one way or another that way you all won't be disappointed again if I say I'm going to show up then last min cancel.
I know you all missed me. LOL

#11 ·
Ok Cat - show us how you really feel......LOL

#12 ·
As far as this one goes, I won't say one way or another that way you all won't be disappointed again if I say I'm going to show up then last min cancel.
I know you all missed me. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah u were makin fun of me about not going and i went and you were'nt there :poke:

#25 ·
I know you all missed me. LOL
Yeah u were makin fun of me about not going and i went and you were'nt there :poke:[/QUOTE]

I knew with the snow we were to get I'd be out plowing the whole day.

#17 ·
LMAO... wow... If I can get my ICP replaced... (Gotta sweet talk the turbo to stop burning me... lol) and get this up pipe leak fixed, she may make the trek...

#20 ·
LOL She's not stock..... She's got the 'California Emission & Exhaust Mods' :poke:

#19 ·
Ok well I will try to make it, after my pheasant hunt in Januaray all I wanted to do was sleep. That was a long day for me. Which is why I didn't make it. As for me the 26th would be better because I won't have my son.

#21 ·
Haha u still have the cat and muffler on it?

#24 ·
Yes'r....

#23 ·
Sounds good taint licker:poke:LOL

#26 ·
So its the 26th? Sounds good! which truck should I drive? :poke:

Bryan u post your address again please!

#27 ·
Here you go:
the address 1657 sexton rd , howell mich , 48843

You could drive one and haul the other two.... or just drive the one from your avatar since that's the one most will probably want to google over. :LOL:

#28 ·
Cool thanks! Ill hire some drivers ;). Ill just bring the burnt pumpkin.

#29 ·
Yeah that gets my vote lol

#34 ·
Why would we need to be doing your "front" brakes again so soon anyway?

#38 ·
I think I can do the 26th, the 19th is the big St Pattys day bash in Clare MI.

#39 ·
The truck MAY make this one.... Hopefully my icp problem will be over with this week... then I just gotta try to find the leak in my exhaust and we will be good to go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.