Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2011 Dually on 26" American Force

27K views 101 replies 69 participants last post by  Smashed Ixnay 
#1 ·
The day has finally come. The end product was well worth the wait. Thanks to Freddy P and Mike from Bowtie South in Miami for all the help and hard work.

The truck is a 2011 F350 Lariat. I purchased it brand new December 26 and in this short time here is how she sits.

26" American Force Wheels
Nitto Tires
Dual Viair 480c Compressors
6 Gallons of Air @ 200psi
Recon Lighting
2 set of Triple Trumpet Train Horns
Slam Specialties Helper Bags
SMC Valves for Bags and Horns
Headlight and Foglight HIDs from Retro Solutions
T Rex X Metal Grille and Bumper Insert
DJM 3/5 Lowering Kit
Bilstien Front and Rear Shocks
Painted Front and Rear Bumpers, Grille, and Mirrors
Dakota Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Hoffman Group Billet Buttons for Horn and Bags
Westin Sport Tube Bars
MBRP Exhaust Tips
American Roll Cover Bed Cover

See less See more
#3 ·
HOLY.......EFFF. I think dropped trucks are ugly but WOW this is one sexy looking truck. Congrats on it coming out looking killer. Wow man that is nice.

#25 ·
Very very very nice. I can't say I'm disappointed the least bit. How's it ride compared to stock or compared to your old truck?

Btw my offer from other thread stands when your done with it in a couple of years....
The ride is actually pretty damn good. I changed all the shocks, took out two leaf springs in the rear and added air bags. Its really just as good as stock, maybe a little softer in the rear now.

Looks awesome, glad you did away with the grille. That looks amazing, what grille is that?
Its a T-Rex X-Metal Grille

I gotta say, the wheels really offset the bubbles...:poke: just kiddin' It does look good. have never really been a fan of lowered, but it is nice.
I really dont mind the bubble fenders and in fact i actually like them now, they are a little out of place on a stock height truck with stock wheels but these wheels really fill them up and compliment them nicely.
I love the whole look! Really like the details, especially the painted "F350" badging on the fenders.
Slick work man! Came out just right... and just in time, with the mob that was forming here on PSN LOL

P.S.- any shots of the exhaust with the MBRP tips? You teased the tips before, just want to see the whole package.
Yeah, I know it took a little longer than expected but it came out as good as I had pictured in my head so it was worth it. I never did get aroudn to taking any new pics of the exhaust but I will get you some shots.

that thing has GOT to be more labor intensive to keep clean than being married.

very nice.
Id rather keep it clean than be married....

A few things that I didnt mention in the original post.

1. The step bars are Westin Sport Tubes and were made for the 99-10 trucks and you can see that the front does not fit the contour of the 2011 Front fender. I am going to re-making a set and it will probably extend all the way to the rear wheel too.

2. I am going to be doing my headlights soon and maybe a couple other things on the exterior.

3. I did some stuff on the interior but its not all completed yet so ill get updates for all of that as soon as its ready.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, i know alot of people are not a fan of lowered trucks and not alot of fans of big wheels but thanks for the possitive compliments.

#5 ·
That is the first '11 Ive seen that looks good, and yours looks damn good

#12 ·
The new style rear fenders look awsome with those wheels, and lowered!!!! Freakin sexaaaay!!!

#18 ·
I love the whole look! Really like the details, especially the painted "F350" badging on the fenders.
Slick work man! Came out just right... and just in time, with the mob that was forming here on PSN LOL

P.S.- any shots of the exhaust with the MBRP tips? You teased the tips before, just want to see the whole package.

#24 ·
quite possibly the baddest dually ive EVER seen. Very good work.

That b!tch it BAD!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.