Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Videos 7.3 powerstroke

4K views 37 replies 19 participants last post by  birddog55 
#1 ·
Mods feel free to move this if needed, I just thought it would get more exposure up here than in the pay the shipping section, as most with problems are looking here for help.

7.3 Powerstroke 1994.5 to 2003

I'm just throwing this out there for any newbies like myself that might not understand some of the lingo that is on here some times. I've gotten it figured out, but sometimes not clear on where an sensor or whatever is located or what to look for.
I bought these videos off ebay, it also came with 3 large books (which I won't be copying), but I did have the video's copied at work.
It covers things like :
injectors
pcm inputs
pcm outputs
icp system
fuel system
turbo
cold start
injector driver module
hard/no start
eec testing
performance
perdel
test shortcuts
using a scan tool
things like that.
its about 2.5 hours long on 2 discs.

Some of you guys might think it was a waste of money, maybe it was, but I now have a clearer idea of what to look for, etc, so for me it was money well spent, and luckily they took my lowball offer.

I have 10 copies, shipped free to lower 48, hopefully it will help someone understand and diagnose their trucks.

first 10 to pm their addresses to me I'll get them out by Monday.
I'm not asking for any money (so I don't feel so guilty, lol) but I know there is alot of confusion out there in 7.3 land sometimes when your new to these motors, just trying to lend a hand.
:ford:

please let me know here you sent a pm, so others can keep track of how many I have left.

See less See more
#4 ·
4 down

#7 ·
I'm out now, but I'll burn some more next week if others still want them. just pm me and let me know.

#8 ·
Chris that is pretty nice of you to help everyone out like that. This is what PSN is all about.

#9 ·
well guys, I got a bunch going out in a few minutes, and I"ll make more next week.
Some of those in the know might think they are dumb and maybe repetitive, but for those of us wanting to know and learning, I feel more comfortable looking, diagnosing, and understanding my snap on scanner. lots of info for sure, I understand better by seeing it than reading about it.

#11 ·
first batch went out this morning in the us mail. I'd say you should see them by wednesday at the latest.

please post up that you got them, when you do, just trying to keep everything straight.

#13 ·
no i didn't, but so far everyone will get them that has pm'd me, I just have to burn more copies at work monday. should be able to get them all in the mail by tuesday, wed at the latest.

#18 ·
ok guys still working on these, I depleted the stock at work, and they had to reorder, so I'm at it today, slowly burning the copies, so I'm about 2 days behind, but they are coming, I promise.

#21 ·
ok guys trucking right along, got 25 videos made and still going. It will probably be tuesday afternoon before they go out, with the holiday on monday, i have to make about 10 more and then I'm caught up. I wish they could have just put it all on one disc, each disc is taking 30 plus minutes to copy, so its going slow.
but they will go out.

#22 ·
ok, finishing up today and should be completely caught up, everything is going out tonite after work.

#24 ·
lol, that's funny, hell it took everything I knew to burn them, I think that might be out of my range, but maybe one of the 30 people that got them can do it for us!
sorry, but I'm a little computer dumb:eek::postwhore2:

#25 ·
ok guys 30 video's went out this afternoon, I'll get started on the next batch, lol. hang tight guys, and please post up that you got them ok so I'll know

anyone who pm'd me for one by 2-19-11 got theirs sent out today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.