Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Suspension swap in Va?

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  eric.davis 
#1 ·
Anyone in Va that has an 08-10 that is looking to go to an 8" lift around next year or later this year interested in swapping stock front suspension parts for a 8" procomp stage II front suspension. All I would be asking is for you to pay labor. also could work a deal out on my OUO 9" traction block as well as I wouldn't need it anymore after going back to stock height.

#2 ·
Suspension swap in Va/NC

Looking for anyone that wants to go to an 8" lift. Just want to swap stock front suspension for my ProComp Stage 2 front suspension and all 4 shocks and you can have my dual stabilizer. Also if you want to make a deal on the OUO traction blocks they are 9" block with 5* pinion angle w/ bump stop and adjustable top plate and 3/4" ubolts. The bars wont be for sale though but you can purchase them through truck toyz. Also am wanting to sell the 38x15.5x20 toyos with 20k rotated twice now. Looking to get 1k for tires and rear blocks and help to swap out the lifts or you pay labor to have it done. I'm willing to drive to make deal. Pm me if interested.

#6 ·
Deal is still on the table but am looking to get rid of the whole OUO setup this time due to you cant order parts separately from OUO. So it would be swap out entire front suspension for stock and sell the OUO set up and tires. Looking for 2k out of it but will take best offer. Also I will throw in OUO drive line drop as well.

#10 ·
I need the entire front suspension for an '08-10. I'm really hoping to get these bars and tires sold too so I can afford a new set of shoes and replace my bars with OUO's bolt on traction bars or go with caltracs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.