Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

fox racing shocks

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  04yfzkid 
#1 ·
Just wondering what people thought about fox racing shocks. Also will just changing out the shocks on my truck make it ride better. Are all higher end shocks basically the same. I have a pro comp 6 inch lift and am looking for a better ride. Any ideas about shocks.

#2 ·
I have been very happy with my Fox shocks. The biggest thing with any of the rebuildable shocks is making sure they are valved correctly. If you are going to get some, I would suggest buying them from a shop that also rebuilds them. Most shops will give you the first revalve for free. The biggest thing is making sure they know what you are using them for and if you are going to be running duals or singles. Running dual shocks that are valved for single setup can be brutal.

#4 ·
Really could i just change the springs and shocks.

#5 ·
Fox shocks are one of the best shocks on the market. Todd is a really nice guy also! Having a shock that you can valve will get you the best ride period. Most people don't mess with opening them up, but it is stupid simple. I would rebuild and revalve shocks any day over install injectors on my OBS lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.