Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

XRF ball joints

22K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  SDER1 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Do a search on here. I have posted a ton of info on the parts from them. They are all very good quailty and greaseable. The tie rod kit is the best deal period and is very well made better than moog. I have had both. All joints are greaseable. The moog was almost 2x the cost and not as good.

Tireclub is by far the best pries you will get unless you have a special deal worked out.

#7 ·
I run XRF ball joints as well as their tie rods and am very pleased with them. Also the lifetime warranty can't be passed up.

#10 ·
I installed these on mine as well last weekend, I also went ahead and replaced the tie rods and I am very pleased with the products.

#12 ·
Keeping this link for later. ( And going to go read the others)

#13 ·
Any fresh opinions on this?

#14 ·
I just installed a set. The quality is top notch and you cant beat the price. Looked far better than the MOOG ball joints I am used to using.

#16 ·
I haven't used any of their 2wd stuff yet but I will be in the very near future.

I am going to do a complete front end on my 2wd.

#19 ·
I thought I bumbled across something about the seals on XRF ball joints not be quite what they could be. I am not sure where I read that though.

#23 ·
I put around 30k miles on my 1997 with all new XRF tie rod ends, drag link, balls joints and they held up great...no problems, no play, very well built.

#26 ·
The set I put in my 00 SD had 120k on them when I sold it the ones in my dodge had 100k plus on them they both had thousands of miles on them on oilfield roads and were still nice and tight when I got rid of the trucks

#28 ·
Z...i replaced two sets using XRF BJs in the dodge 2500 i had between my first and current F350. Regarding the seals mentioned earlier in the thread, i experienced the lowers seals not holding up after 25 miles. I thought the shop i used screwed them up, then did the job myself on second set and same result. Atthe end, their warrenty and the Tire Club owner provided excellent customer service with replacement parts and refund. Considering BJs in my truck now and torn between Moog, XRF , and OEM - 177,000 on the clock with originals...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.