Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

7" Single stack installed

5K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  BigStroker 
#1 ·
Got the 7" Single installed shortly after Christmas, thanks Complete Performance!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I've toyed around the idea of putting one of the black chrome ones on my truck but I always stop myself. Since mine is my DD and everything else I just think it would be a pain in the a$$ with noise and whatnot. It looks good from that angle, I like the height of it.

What does it look like from the side with the toolbox?

#7 ·
Get the 4x30" resonator and possibly some in stack mufflers. It will kill the drone and dampen the noise some. Doing that will keep you from raising EGTs also.

#4 ·
sorry for the small pic, but it was done on this suckish phone and gets blurry when i enlarge it

#5 ·
I will get some more pics tomorrow with a better camera and get them posted asap!

#6 ·
How do you change the size of files for posting on here?

#10 ·
Looks good, I'd like to do one at some point. Stupid question maybe but how does a stack raise your egts?

#14 ·
:whs: I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on stacks and am looking around now for nice lookin setups.

#16 ·
would it be easier for me to just post all the pics I have in a word document maybe? then every one can view it?

#17 ·
use photo bucket :psn:

#18 ·
don't have it :( LOL how do I create one?

#19 ·
#22 ·
#26 ·
If the IRS doesnt rake me over the coals I'll be calling you soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.