10K views 58 replies 29 participants last post by  wetpavement 
#1 ·
#8 ·
that hummer is a duramax :drool::drool:

#9 ·
Looks killer... I just dont like the headlights, other than that... PERFECTION

#10 ·
Thanks guys!!!

Daryl you were always right lol taking that box off made it a lot better! I know you know someone that wants to buy it haha

The Hummer is a gasser unfortunately, maybe Ill try and talk him into a conversion!!! That would be sick then!!

#13 ·
Trucks lookin good bro. Amazed at the shine in that paint. Especially on a truck that's not a trailer queen. I have such a hard time keeping my truck looking good.

#19 ·
#18 ·
They both look awesome. Great pics for sure

#20 ·
Rich, you need some 08 mirrors on your truck man, other than that, truck is sick! Im glad i snagged a ride in it back at TS in 09.

#21 ·
08 mirrors would really set that truck off. Looks a lot similar to the truck I just bought and Im waiting until spring time to get some nice cleaned up pics. One of my buddys has a blacked out dmax and another has a blacked out cummins. Ill be sure to get pics of them all lined up. Im definately considering painting my grille now after seeing those pics.

Im debating which wheels I want to get though. Its a toss up between xd monsters and fuel off road hostages. I still have a few months until I buy and Ill probably change my mind a million times.

Heres my new rig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.