Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Custom Intercoolers from Woodruff Diesel

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  genuineford 
#1 ·
Josh Woodruff is building custom intercoolers now. He took one of his first ones and had it tested, it flows more CFM's then any other intercooler on the market and is also built to handle high boost levels. They are double welded everywhere they can be and 2 stainless rods are ran all the way through the core from side to side and welded to the outside of the end tanks to insure that the end tanks dont expand and blow the welds. If anyone is interested give him a call at 1-937-987-2177

#4 ·
What core style is he using?
Tube and fin ? Bar and plate?
Core size? Thickness?

You can't just come in and say essentially that it's the best then walk away.
You need to supply some facts to back up what you're saying.
Diesel Innovations sells the Hellmann Performance intercooler that has been on the market for quite a while and is well respected as one of the best.
The 7.3 version has been out forever and he prototyped the 6.0 version in my truck. It's now holding more boost than 99% of any Powerstroke motors will ever see and hasn't missed a beat.

Josh's flowing more CFM means exactly jack sh!t to me. Tell me about pressure drop and temp differences on both ends. Chances are you'll never even get close to the CFM that ANY aftermarket cooler will flow.

#5 ·
well ill try to find everything out that you want to know. ill get pics, prices and everything else i can. as far as on the market when i last seen him im sure he was talkin about Banks, AFE and Spearco. ill do my best to get all the info i can. not really sure why most guys on here are dickheads

#7 ·
FYI... The cart does not go before the horse...

#8 ·
If wanting you to substantiate your claims for a non vendor product that you're pimping makes me a dickhead....deal with it.
Next time give all the necessary info up front and you won't be questioned so much. Having all the info on a part you're pimping helps a ton.

#9 ·
im just tryin to help the guy out and like i said ill get all the info i can. i have known Josh for a long time and he doesnt make claims he cant support with facts. all his work is professional and he does the best he can with everything he does. sorry for not bein able to give you all the facts at this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.