Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Finally got my new tires and rims installed.

5K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  yosemiddysam 
#1 ·
Let me know what ya think! They are Moto Metal rims with 37X13.50x18 Toyo Open Country's

See less See more
#6 ·
Now what would be a fair asking price for the stockers? The rims are in perfect condition and the tires have atleast 1/4 tread left....none of them hit the wear bars yet but I would honestly say they probably have 5k left on them.

#9 ·
Thanks. Any ideas on what to list the rims and tires for? Aint lookin to make a killin but would like to get something......

#10 ·
Oh and What would you guys do next? I have the basics and am actually plenty happy with the power ........ Does the mod bug ever end with these trucks?

#30 ·
Nope, never. As far as what i would do next, a nice cheap mod would be painting the headlights. Theres a few threads on how to take the headlights apart and tint them. I think that would look really good, maybe also do a painted grille and bumpers

#12 ·
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Did ya like the wifes parking job....even funnier is the look on most guys face when her lil 5 ft nothing 100 lbs butt gets out of it lmao. It does have Amp Research steps on it so she dont have to jump lmao!!!!

#19 ·
Hell yeah...Got one for the front in case I get stuck and one for the back to hook too lol. Also it is an 08...not real old...but not brand new lmao! This truck has been 4 feet in the air.....

#20 ·
thats like a brand new truck to me it looks good. glad to see you play with your truck and didnt just lift it for looks like some people :poke:

#23 ·
Got the tie downs from a friend whom acquired them lol...... I bought the tires and rims from a local store here in Crestview. I honestly think they were 18X10's but to be honest I never asked.....

#29 ·
I am at a lil over 15 years now but with the way "things are going I dont know anymore. I reenlisted so Clinton wouldnt sign my discharge papers if ya catch my drift lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.