Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New bumper

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  yogi7615 
#1 ·
...is coming together.

See less See more
#3 ·
Make sure you cover your llights and grille. I made the mistake of not covering and ruined my grille with weld spatter. (stuck to chrome then rusted). Thankfully I only tacked pieces on around the headlights to fit then finish welded everything off the truck. Looks badass so far!

#5 ·
I'm not building it so don't worry about me f'ing it up. I was just there today helping out and had to snap a few pics. I'm also having a few other things done but I don't want to ruin the suprise.

#7 ·
Front is almost done, just lacking light tabs then off to get powder coated.

#10 ·
Yes. Bent the first tube for it today. Hopefully by next next week they will both be back from powdercoating and will be on the truck.

#12 ·
Laser cutter I believe. Just to be clear, I am not building this bumper. All credit goes to a shop in West Monroe, LA. I just go over there when I'm off work to pretend I'm doing something:psn:

#14 ·
Here is a teaser pic of the stack we just put on yesterday. The bumpers are done and off to powdercoating. Only thing that we lack is wiring for the lights and installing the arb and truetrac. The truck looks funny without the duals.

#16 ·
The main tubing is 2" and the rest is the same size he uses to build rollcages, not exactly sure on the size.

#17 ·
Your truck looks almost as nice as the Chiquita in your avatar! Please be sure to post lots of pics when all done!

#18 ·
digging the stack

#19 ·
Bumpers and all other work is done. I'll post the rest of the truck tonight or tomorrow.

These were taken before the finishing touches and the truck was still dirty. I just washed it and will get pics taken with actual camera and not my pos iphone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.