Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The Right Leveling Kit

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  TheSmokinStroke2002 
#1 ·
i have an 03 F250 and im wanting to put some 33" tires on it. what do you recommend as far as leveling kits

#7 ·
I was wondering the same thing. I want to put 35s on my 2005 FX4 and dont want them to rub. Can I get away with a leveling kit or will I need a lift kit? I dont know to much about this stuff.

#10 ·
I ran 33x12.5x17's on my stock 17x7 wheels and they didn't rub one bit... not even remotely close. On my 06 coil sprung front end btw. They looked TINY on there. Now has 2.5" leveling kit front, F350 rear blocks, and 315/70/17's are going on... should be no issue with rubbing with them either...

#14 ·
You could just add a couple leafs to the bottom of your spring pack and get some longer u bolts made. As long as you don't get to carried away your trac bar/ brake lines will be fine. That's what I did with my dually. Cost me all of $40 in U bolts since I had the leafs laying around.

Or you can buy a leveling kit.

#19 ·
Now your on track. I added two leaves to the front of mine. Not full length leafs, because I didn't want it to ride any worse than it already does. But some short little ones.

Also don't forget you'll need to get a new centering bolt for the leaf pack over the front axle.

#20 ·
#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.