Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

chilly beach... some updated pics

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  tturbonegro 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
your truck look good. what kinda camera did you use ?

#4 ·
hot damn pictures turned out really well

#5 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it that at the longport causeway?
Looks like AC in the background and the OC bridges behind you.
I live 5 minutes from there. Good lookin truck!

#11 ·
You know it! Lived right in Linwood my whole life, my church is on 8th and Asbury. (Calvary Chapel)
Glad to find someone REAL local! Hopefully we cross paths, we can meet up any time you'd like!
Hit me on the PM tip and let me know if you'd ever like to do anything :D

#12 ·
Thanks! Not sure what color it is...? Tan, ha..I dunno its a '00 so maybe someone else will chime in...
Yea I wanna get the other 05+ badges...now I have the stock f350 on fenders painted black...the newer chrome and grey power stroke on the doors and the newer f350 sd chrome badge on tailgate..also just put in the 08 taillights and forgot to get them in a pic..wanna upgrade the 3rd brake light and get the other 2 badges....then of corse a 08 tailgate

06250.. I know the church I walk my dog down asbury a few times a week ! I know theres some ford guys down in cape may but dont know anyone closer..ive been in the euro scene much longer than the super duty scene so im still new ha..Pm coming

#13 ·
Hey, are those the stock rims painted black? They look good.

#16 ·
Look'n sharp! Could you post some closer pics of the wheels? I've been wanting to powder coat mine but I've been procrastinating. I just have to go dig the winter wheels out and get them done after seeing yours.

#20 ·
No prob...I did the holes polished but once they get a little dirty you can't really tell...so something around them a little would be nice!

Next island south...Sea Isle I'm assuming..? Or Strathmere?

Nate is your shop in Somers Point?

#22 ·
my shop's in P'ville... you can check it out in the paper today lol
Johnny is down the street too. We've met up for lunch before, no ****... it was friggin wawa hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.