Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Hannemann fiberglass fenders install

19K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  one2nine 
#1 ·
started but its not going to be ez, cutting bed sides off;)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Cool. I've been waiting to see someone on here put a set on. Can't wait to see the finished product.

#17 ·
I called about them a while back and the guy told me they actually weigh about the same as stock.

#16 ·
I have a buddy who did these and i have 1 piece of advice. Make inner liners for the rear. He has major cracks in his from the rocks coming off the rear tires and hitting the bottom side of the rear fenders.

#20 ·
Has you thought about F450 front flares on the front bumper?
I've seen a few pics where people used them and they make the front bumper meet the wide fenders pretty damn close.
But....that front air dam....not feeling that at all.

#26 ·
Sleeper the horns were a joke, but my wife liked them and wanted them on the truck, Its her truck so what the h3ll,so they stayed. I would like a aftermarket hood. It is a work-farm truck so kinda fit it :). i pushed the front bumper out to give it a bigger look, again i would like to have a road armor, or something like that but that will have to wait. It does give you a step to get to the motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.