Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Photoshop Request - Different wheels

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  abbottfarms 
#1 ·
I'm not sure what section to put this in, so if its in the wrong one, mods feel free to move it.

I'm wanting to try some 22" KMC Monsters but what like to see them on the truck first. Here is the side pic of the truck, and a couple of pictures of Richards truck when he has 22" Monsters. If you can, pull the wheels off of his and put them on mine. Trying to get the approx ratio it would have with 22's. Thanks!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Man that was fast!! I like it!!!

I have Photoshop on my Mac, I need to find a tutorial or something, cause its pretty overwhelming when you open it up and don't have a clue where to start lol.

#5 ·
Got my wheels turning now!! Although if I buy another set of black Monsters, I'm going to have them powdercoated gloss black. That flat black is hard to keep up with.

#6 ·
two words

DO IT!!!!!!

#9 ·
Just my luck lol. I ran them in 18's and 20's on my truck and never had any problems. I would prefer to find a used set, since I'm going to have them powdercoated gloss black anyway. No sense in spending the money on new wheels if I'm going to refinish them anyway.

#10 ·
I say leave them flat and that looks bad-ass with your silver truck..pick them up asap!!! I want black 20's and 35's when I get my truck back sooo bad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.