Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Would like y'all input please

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  zaairman 
#1 ·
I've been tring to sell my 38" Baja MTZ's on 16" Black Chey 8's (less than 12k miles on the tires) with no luck. So I'm wondering if I'm asking to much... is it because they are 16's... What do y'all think? I've been asking $2000.....

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it is a great looking set up but know many are looking for 20s. That is probably part of the problem.

#3 ·
that, and not everybodys set up for 38s!!!lol, I would love to have the rims, but Im not sure if black is the way I want to go on my truck for sure.....

#4 ·
My honest opinion is, yes, too much for 16's. They're very nice, but the fact that they're Welds doesn't mean a whole lot to everyone unless that's specifically what they're looking for.

That being said, MTZ's aren't cheap. I would lower it around $1600 and try again. You can't expect someone to buy those when they could buy something that LOOKS equivalent that's brand new...

#5 ·
Why are the Welds so good anyway? I've always seen they were expensive but didn't know why?:confused:
I also think the fact that there 16" make them hard to sell to. I had a set of 18" for Chevy that wouldn't sell because they wernt 20's They looked good just couldnt sell them ended up getting $150 for them 18x10's had a few thousand miles and looked new....Should have kept them as I need a set for the Tahoe I just got:doh: but I said I'd never lift a chevy again.... but 2 kids and a 10" lift on a ford don't work but a tahoe does

#6 ·
There great wheels, but they are 16's which is a little small these days. Also like said above, your market is kinda small because not everyone can run 38's. So lower the price i guess

#7 ·
The 16" is hurting you. They wont fint on anything newer than a 04. I am going through the same thing with my 41's. The orr road crowd is mostly 15" and all the late model full size guy's need at least a 17.

#11 ·
Your set-up looks good.I'd keep them and forget about the 20's,in my opinion.

#14 ·
The 16"s are the problem. I could see them going to somebody who doesn't have alot of cash to spend, but anybody willing to shell out over $1000 for a used set of wheels/tires is also going to have the cash to buy exactly what they want, which will be 18"+.
I sold my aftermarket dodge ram 8 lug 17x9 with brand new 35"s on them for $900.00 and that was 5 wheels/tires.

#15 ·
Well I sold the truck and bought a Cummin's so I dont need them since its a different bolt pattern and dont plan on going as big with this truck. Also these are original Weld's not that $h!t that AR is putting out now they bought the company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.