Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ALERT: STOLEN SD!!!

4K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  Truck4 
#1 ·
My truck which is in the sig was just stolen in Katy off Fry rd.!!! Any PSN members in Houston and outter area please keep an eye ou! Lsc plate FT60v- specialty plate "HUNT TEXAS", just put a brush guard with 2 ower KC lights on it!!

#3 ·
im flipping out!

#4 ·
I'm in the area. Will keep an eye out. I hate to hear this for you brother. When it rains it pours. I'm in Pasadena right now. Will put the word out.

#5 ·
Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Damn I used to live there, right off of Fry rd. That city must have gone to chit, it used to be nice and clean place to live. Now all I ever hear from there is the crime. Sorry for your loss I hope you get it returned to you, if I see it I'll let you know.

#11 ·
front view

rear

#12 ·
posted the truck info over on the org also with a link to the thread.

#13 ·
thanks fellas! I truly appreciate everything!

#14 ·
Good luck man. I know how you feel. Mine was stolen back in 2008. Luckily all they wanted was my stereo and koozies. It was found the next day abandoned. After that incident I invested in a RAVELCO. If they want to steal mine now they'll have to bring a tow truck. If you are lucky enough to get it back then my advice to you is to invest in a RAVELCO and to ANY vehicle owner out there. I know what you are going through. Just try to remain calm and see what comes of it.

#21 ·
Hey guys i havent not heard anything but also, if by the grace of god yall see it, my number is 8326414525. ill keep everyone updated.

#24 ·
GOT IT BACK TONIGHT!!

#26 ·
Actually no offense to anyone, but it was in Alief area, which is pretty GHETTO but was in these run down apts with about 4 other local stolen F350s....didnt find them but the officer knew it didnt belong there when he saw the HUNT TEXAS plate.

#28 ·
besides the ignition is stripped, drivers side key hold jacked and inside DIRTY and had tejano music dialed in

#29 ·
Pronounced TAY-HON-OE LOL
Glad ya got it back man.

#31 ·
Friggin ******.. I mean spooks.. i mean blacks :doh: Sorry for whoever is black here LOL

#33 ·
idk what Tejano is :confused: and I was joking LOL

#35 ·
Enjoy!!!:D

I bet it got Jeremy hooked!!! Preset all his stations there. :poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.